Northwest SHARE is run by an all volunteer team of professionals who dedicate their life to the cause of greater good. All Northwest SHARE directors and officers have jobs outside of the organization and do not take any salary or benefits, allowing your contributions to be used 100% in service of the general public.
Primary Board of Directors
- Harry Terhanian – President with over 40 years of non-profit experience in U.S. and France. He holds a B.A. degree - University of Pennsylvania, and a M.A. degree from Beirut University, Lebanon.
- Latha Sambhamurthi– Arts Director,
Latha Sambamurti, has been a Washington State Arts Commissioner (ArtsWA) . She served as Chair of Redmond Arts and Culture Commission. She is the Artistic, Outreach and Development Director of various large scale arts and cultural festivals in Washington State. She is an ardent advocate for arts and education, and captains the advocacy team in ArtsWA, promoting support for arts and culture among legislators of Washington State. She serves on grant panels of 4Culture, City of Seattle, City of Redmond, ArtsWA, Humanities Washington, and Center for Washington's Cultural Traditions, and so on. She is also an onsite Reviewer for 4Culture's sustained support grant program. She won the "You Rock" award from Kirkland Performance Center in 2018 for her service to the community. Latha holds a Master's degree in English Literature and Education. She serves as Director on the boards of many Government and non-profit organizations in Washington state.She is well-trained in Indian classical music and the founder and lead vocalist of the fusion band "Chai Tea Latte".
- Don Porterfield – Secretary, Retired from Virginia Mason Hospital.
- Ramesh Yerramsetti – Treasurer, Events Director, M.A. and M.S. from University of Alabama, Birmingham and Tuscaloosa, Director at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
- Viji Raman – Vice President, Executive Director, Synergy Learning Academy.
- Srikanth Satyanarayana – Linguistic training Director, Vice President, Dell - EMC.
- Lavanya Reddy, Washington Helping Hands, a 30-year veteran in serving the community, former President IAWW.
- Venkat Iyer - An IT professional gives his spre time for the Vedic Museum, a showcase of the Organic farming and premier animal protection shelter.
- Sanjay Gupta - Director and Events Planner. An IT professional by the day, Sanjay helps with back-end cooking operations for the free food distribution program and serves as Arts co-ordinator for festivals. Sanjay plans displays up to 180 feet in length for major festivals
- Vidyasagar Chandrasekhar: Works at Expedia and takes care of accounting.
- Manoj Raheja - Free Food Truck Volunteer. Manor works at Microsoft as a Principal Program Manager.
- Bharti Raheja - Bharti supports language education and Free Food Truck.
- Daniel Phipps: Daniel was originally from Issaquah. His passion to serve enabled him to quit his job working in a restaurant to serve the needy via Free Food Truck.
- Vikas Singh - Vikas supports the Free Food Truck as a volunteer. He works at Microsoft Corp in Redmond as a Senior Engineer.
- Puja Krishna: Puja studies in the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology and works at T-mobile. She volunteers for the Free Food Truck.
- Srujana Madusu and Satish Madusu: Wife and husband team grow organic vegetables to support the food truck operations at the Goloka farm in Redmond, WA.
- Jaipal Nalla works on backoffice operations. He is an IT engineer in a local corporation